Partnership Activation Coordinator
- Administrative Offices - Corporate Sales and Sponsorship
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- (to view benefits for this position, please click on the "employee benefits" tab to the right of the screen)
UCF Athletics at the University of Central Florida, an NCAA Division I institution and American Athletic Conference (The American) member, is seeking applications for the position of Partnership Activation Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships.
Under the leadership of the Associate A.D., Corporate Partnerships, the selected candidate is engaged in the fulfillment and activation of UCF Athletics corporate partner programming. In collaboration with the Corporate Sponsorship Sales Team and Director of Partnership Activation, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: contract fulfillment and partner activation, to include promotions at events; proposals and meeting preparations; review of advertising elements; proof of performances, trafficking of partner advertising, and collection / reporting of data researching best practices. As a member of the corporate sponsorship team, selected candidate will be engaged in the advancement of relationships with current sponsors, to include service at Athletics and community events, including game day, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Minimum qualifications: Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two (2) years of appropriate experience.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and manage the expectations of the external partners and C-Suite personnel, in addition to the internal client.
• Business aptitude with the ability to understand the varying needs of the client, and their organizational goals to help create innovative revenue generating programs.
• Team or sports industry knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic Photoshop and proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Mail Merges.
As a staff member of UCF Athletics, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled.
Note: the person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
UCF Athletics is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity, and fosters an environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive for all members of our community. Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Our mission is to positively transform the lives of our students academically, athletically, and personally through a nationally competitive intercollegiate athletics program that enhances the reputation and visibility of the University. We strive to be Florida's preeminent athletic program representing UCF and our community with distinction on the national stage as "Orlando's Hometown Team". To learn more about UCF and Athletics, please visit our websites at www.ucf.edu and www.ucfknights.com.