Associate Director / Director, Brand Experience
- - Brand Advancement
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- (to view benefits connected to this position, please click on
UCF Athletics at the University of Central Florida, an NCAA Division I institution and American Athletic Conference (The American) member, is seeking applications for the position of Associate Director / Director of Brand Experience.
Under the direction of the Associate A.D. of Brand Experience, this position is focused on defining and implementing marketing initiatives for UCF Athletics that will help build collegiate athletics' future largest fanbase. The Associate Director / Director of Brand Experience is focused on activities that lead directly to the successful execution of three primary outcomes: generating revenue, increasing attendance at events, and successfully positioning / enhancing / protecting the UCF Athletics brand.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, implement, and execute innovative marketing strategies that focus on the gameday experience for UCF Football and Men's Basketball, as well as other sports as assigned.
- Manage the strategy, implementation and optimization of all UCF Athletics' digital and traditional advertising.
- Manage and Supervise - Brand Experience Marketing Assistant
- Lead marketing strategies that increase attendance through multiple revenue streams: ticket sales, merchandise, and fundraising.
- Utilize relevant data sets towards the capitalization on real-time marketing messaging, and align efforts with Development, Ticket Sales, Sponsorship, and #Content towards the enhancement of the UCF brand and revenue generation.
- As an integral part of the Brand Experience team, this position is expected to be actively engaged in all home football and men's basketball game days, as well as other scheduled home athletic and donor events as needed. Position is regularly scheduled for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum qualifications: Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two (2) year appropriate experience; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and four (4) years of appropriate experience. Prefer 5+ years of progressive marketing experience with an emphasis on game day experience, digital campaigns, analytics, and problem-solving. Strong creativity, attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills also preferred. As a UCF Athletics staff member, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment to knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled.
Note: the person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
UCF Athletics is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity, and fosters an environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive for all members of our community. Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Our mission is to positively transform the lives of our students academically, athletically, and personally through a nationally competitive intercollegiate athletics program that enhances the reputation and visibility of the University. We strive to be Florida's preeminent athletic program representing UCF and our community with distinction on the national stage as "Orlando's Hometown Team". To learn more about UCF and Athletics, please visit our websites at www.ucf.edu and www.ucfknights.com.