Assistant Director, ChargeOn Fund
- Administrative Offices - ChargeOn Fund
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- (to view benefits connected to this position, please click on
UCF Athletics at the University of Central Florida, an NCAA Division I institution and Big XII Conference member, is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Director, ChargeOn Fund.
As part of the ChargeOn Fund team, the selected candidate assists with the strategic development, execution and management of annual fund plans towards the achievement of ChargeOn Fund goals and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively engage, cultivate and solicit a high volume of current and potential donors (phone / email / in-person) to further enhance the relationship with leadership annual giving donors and prospects.
- Discover and qualify potential annual giving donors through omni-channel outreach strategy
- Identify and pursue new prospects through strategic discovery processes to increase the number of alumni and community members that contribute at a leadership annual gift level.
- Actively serve as an advocate of Athletics in the development and execution of fundraising and stewardship events, programming and communication pieces, to include the ChargeOn Fund donor newsletter and premium seating email
- Actively support Knights Hospitality team in premium gameday operations for assigned sports (currently football, basketball, baseball)
- Assist with annual fund and premium seating renewals, to include priority point programming
- Manage ChargeOn Fund related parking inventory of assigned gameday lots
- Manage and develop the athletics student donor organization and a board of student ambassadors
Minimum qualifications: Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two (2) years of appropriate experience. Prefer previous fundraising experience in Athletics or University setting; strong computer (Microsoft Office), organizational / attention to detail and interpersonal skills also preferred. Due to the nature/scope of Athletics and Athletics events, position may require work on evenings, weekends, and holidays. As a staff member of UCF Athletics, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for customer service and knowing / complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled.
Note: the person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
UCF Athletics is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity, and fosters an environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive for all members of our community. Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Our mission is to positively transform the lives of our students academically, athletically, and personally through a nationally competitive intercollegiate athletics program that enhances the reputation and visibility of the University. We strive to be Florida's preeminent athletic program representing UCF and our community with distinction on the national stage as "Orlando's Hometown Team". To learn more about UCF and Athletics, please visit our websites at www.ucf.edu and www.ucfknights.com.