Video #Content Producer
- - Brand Advancement
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- (to view benefits connected to this position, please click on
UCF Athletics at the University of Central Florida, an NCAA Division I institution and Big 12 Conference member, is seeking applications for the position of Video #Content Producer.
Under the direction of the Assistant A.D., Video #Content, the selected candidate will assist in the development, production, and distribution of post-production content, with a heavy focus on telling UCF Athletics team stories both on and off the field in short and long-form video. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide creative vision for various athletics productions, including cinematic productions such as game opens, player intros, long-form content series, promotional videos and commercials, season highlight and recruiting videos
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with all external staff (athletic teams, live production, social engagement, strategic communications, brand advancement) in the creation, planning, and execution of video content for various media distribution
- Logistically plan for and produce stories / feature content against time sensitive deadlines
- Coordinate shooting and acquisition of interviews, sound bites, games, matches, etc. towards the production of features
- Produce, coordinate, and execute recordings of content series, interviews, press conferences, etc., to include directing, set-up, lighting, sound, and camera operations
- Select, schedule and supervise student support / external parties where appropriate
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two (2) years of appropriate experience. Appropriate graduate school coursework or master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience. Prefer hands-on experience producing feature story content for both traditional and non-traditional media channels; demonstrated experience with professional and broadcast-level video acquisition and production tools (i.e. cameras, professional lighting instruments, media recorders, and editors); hands-on experience creating media for social media platforms and other new media delivery channels; and excellent organizational, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills with proficiency on computer applications to execute and deliver completed projects within time-sensitive deadlines. Experience with Cinema, DSLR and other relevant formats of cameras and equipment, EditShare Server, Adobe Creative Suite, and other image productions software also preferred. As a staff member of UCF Athletics, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled.
Note: the person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
UCF Athletics is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity, and fosters an environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive for all members of our community. Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Our mission is to positively transform the lives of our students academically, athletically, and personally through a nationally competitive intercollegiate athletics program that enhances the reputation and visibility of the University. We strive to be Florida's preeminent athletic program representing UCF and our community with distinction on the national stage as "Orlando's Hometown Team". To learn more about UCF and Athletics, please visit our websites at www.ucf.edu and www.ucfknights.com.