Account Executive - Ticket Sales
- - Ticket Sales
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
- (to view benefits connected to this position, please click on
UCF Athletics at the University of Central Florida, an NCAA Division I institution and Big XII Conference member, is seeking applications for the position of Account Executive, Ticket Sales.
As a member of a progressive revenue generation staff, the Account Executive will serve as a primary contact in the sales of a full menu of ticket packages for a multitude of sports.
- Make an average of 80+ calls per day focused on revenue generating opportunities. (season ticket sales, group ticket sales, single game ticket sales, donation solicitation etc.)
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, in-game visits, and outside meetings
- Participation at athletic and non-athletic events including but not limited to sales tabling, referral and data collection, 50/50 raffle sales, group experience fulfillment, etc.
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve all challenges, requests, and inquiries from season ticket members and general fan base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner, ensuring that each fan interaction results in increased loyalty to the athletics department.
- Develop relationships with current season ticket members via touchpoints such as outbound calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings, adding on single game and group tickets, renewing accounts, walking fans through how to access and manage their account online, taking payments, handling declines, and parking.
- Research, develop and maintain a professional and personal outreach network to proactively seek new business opportunities
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system and Archtics ticketing system.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals
- Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and 2 years of appropriate experience.
- Sales experience in an athletics or entertainment environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Interest and strong ability to work in a cohesive team environment.
- Bi-lingual a plus
As a UCF Athletics staff member, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled.
Note: the person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
UCF Athletics is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity, and fosters an environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive for all members of our community. Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Our mission is to positively transform the lives of our students academically, athletically, and personally through a nationally competitive intercollegiate athletics program that enhances the reputation and visibility of the University. We strive to be Florida's preeminent athletic program representing UCF and our community with distinction on the national stage as "Orlando's Hometown Team". To learn more about UCF and Athletics, please visit our websites at www.ucf.edu and www.ucfknights.com.